This is the cookie notice for badabingo.com ("Cookie notice"). It applies to information collected and used by Buzz bingo ("we", "our", "us") when you access and use our website,. This information is collected through instruments known as Cookies and various other technologies used to set and interact with Cookies on our site, including tools such as pixel tags and web beacons.
- What are Cookies
- Source and categories of Cookies
- Managing Cookies
- Cookie Register
- Changes to this Cookie Notice
What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. This small text file may include a unique identifier that distinguishes your computer or mobile device from other devices. We use the term "cookies" in this Cookie Notice to refer to website cookies and to similar technologies that may collect information automatically when you visit our sites (such as pixel tags and web beacons).
Source and categories of Cookies
Our cookies are either first party or third party. Whether a Cookie is 'first' or 'third' party depends on the website or domain placing the Cookie. In the context of this Cookie Notice first party cookies are Cookies set by use and all the information collected from such Cookies are received by us, while third party Cookies are set by other parties we do business with. These parties may place unique Cookies on your browser when you visit our website, to collect information about your use of the website and possibly other online activities over time and across different websites and apps. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
First or third party Cookies are classed as either 'persistent' or 'session' Cookies depending on their duration.
It is important to note that different Cookies do different jobs, below are a summary of Cookie is used on this website.
These Cookies are essential to make our website work correctly, they enable you to move around our website and use our features. Without these, you would not be able to navigate between pages or use certain vital features of our website. If you do not want us to collect such information, you must cease using our website immediately. By continuing to use our website, you accept that these necessary Cookies are Vital for provision of such services and will be placed on your browser as normal.
These Cookies collect and report on aggregate non-identifiable information, which helps us understand the performance of the website and provides insights on how the Site is currently used and how it can be improved for visitors. These Cookies provide information such as the areas you have visited, the time spent on the website, ad response rates, testing designs and any issues you encounter, such as error messages.
These Cookies allow our website to remember if you have previously visited the site or the choices you make (such as language, region or preferences) to provide a more personalised enhanced online experience. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and cannot track individual browsing activity. For Example,
- Remembering user settings
- Detecting that a service has already been offered
- Fulfilling a user request
- Targeting/ Advertising Cookies
These Cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted advertising, see how visitors move around the site while they are visiting it, count the number of users to limit the number of times you see an advertisement.
Find below how to manage cookies on browsers using Windows based PCs:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 11
- Click on 'Tools' from the top menu of the browser window and select 'Internet options', then click on the 'Privacy' tab
- Choose the level of protection you want based on the description provided.
You can also check how to manage cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click ‘Settings’.
- At the bottom, click ‘Advanced’.
- Under ‘Privacy and security’, click ‘Content settings’.
- Click ‘Cookies’.
- Turn ‘Allow sites to save and read cookie data’ on or off (first party cookies).
- Turn ‘Block third party-cookies’ on or off (third-party cookies).
You can also check how to manage cookies in Google Chrome here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Click on the menu button on the top menu of the browser window and select ‘Options’
- Then click ‘Privacy & Security’ panel and go to ‘Cookies and Site Data’ section
- Click on ‘Accept cookies and site from websites’ to enable cookies or ‘Block cookies and site data’ to disable cookies.
You can also check how to manage cookies in Mozilla Firefox here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Find below how to manage cookies on browsers using macOS based PCs:
- Click on 'Safari' from the top menu and select the 'Preferences' option
- Click on 'Privacy' then choose the option you want.
You can also check here: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Open Firefox from your device
- On the top right corner click on the three lines and select ‘Preferences’ (or click on ‘Firefox’ from the top menu and then select ‘Preferences’).
- A new tab will open the Preferences page in your web browser. In the left-hand column, click ‘Privacy & Security’, and then under the ‘Cookies and Site Data’ manage your cookie preferences.
- Open Google Chrome from your device
- On the top right corner click on the three dots (or click ‘Chrome’ on the top menu and then select ‘Preferences’)
- Select ‘Settings’
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Advanced’
- Within the ‘Privacy and security’ feature select the ‘Content Settings’ section
- Under Content Settings select ‘Cookies’ and then you can manage your Cookie Preferences.
All other browsers
Please consult your browser documentation.
You can find out more about the individual Cookies used on our website and the purposes for which they are used in the table below:
These unlisted cookies might be in use on internal sections of the Platform and Services, in order to customise and simplify the user experience on the site by remembering choices you made and your log in credentials.
|Cookie||What it's for||Type|
|Unnamed Cookies||These unlisted cookies might be in use on internal sections of the website, in order to customise and simplify the user experience on the site by remembering choices you made and your log in credentials.||Persistent and session|
|These ensure that you can deposit and withdraw on our site||Session|
|To keep you and us safe. We use Iovation as part of our fraud detection measures||Persistent|
|Cookie||What it's for||Type|
|These allow us to see how our website is working and optimise the customer experience using analytical cookies||Persistent and session|
|These are use to collect information about how you use our website, attribution purposes (for example, the referral URL), etc. Website visitors who don't want their data used by Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.||Persistent|
(_hijid & ajs)
|These are used to better understand your needs and to help optimise your experience||Persistent|
|These are used to collect anonymous information about how you use our website so we can compile reports||Persistent|
|Cookie||What it's for||Type|
|These cookies are used t collect information regarding how you interact with the content on the website, attribution purposes (for example, the referral URL), etc. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website and to offer personalised products and content.||Persistant|
|These belong to TVSquared to help us measure the performance of out tv advertising||Persistent and Session|
(SIDCC, SSID, APISID & more)
|These belong to Doubleclick to help them deliver interest based advertisements to you||Persistent|
|These belong to Facebook and help them deliver interest- based advertisements to you.||Persistent|
Changes to this Cookie Notice
This policy was last reviewed and updated 30/04/2020